Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship ProgramTucson, AZ
Advanced Family Dentistry of Tucson is pleased to announce our annual scholarship program geared towards dental and pre-dental students in the United States. Dr. Payam Asadi is passionate about dentistry and understands the importance of financial support as a student, as he worked during college and dental school. That’s why Advanced Family Dentistry is offering two $1000 scholarships to one dental student and one pre-dental student towards their goal of becoming a dentist.
If you are currently enrolled in a dental or pre-dental program at an accredited college or university, simply write a 500-word essay on the following topic: Importance of dental care to overall wellness.
How to Enter:
- Write an original, 500-word essay on the topic of “importance of oral health to overall wellness”.
- Include your name, address, email, phone number, university and year of graduation in the header of your essay.
- Essay must be original and be sure to proofread for proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Email your completed essay and photo of yourself as an attachment to [email protected] using your student email address before deadline
Eligibility Requirements & Fine Print:
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited dental school or pre-dental program as a full-time student at the time of submission.
- Applicants must follow all application guidelines outlined above.
- Only one entry per student.
- By entering the Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship Program, you also agree to have your name published on tucsonazdentistry.com and Advanced Family Dentistry’s social media profiles. No other personal information will be revealed or shared without your express written permission, and it will be used only for the purpose of contacting you to distribute your prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
- Please be sure to submit your essays before December 15th.
A cosmetic dentist can help create positive changes to your teeth, improving the aesthetics of your smile. However, a cosmetic dentist can also address certain issues that negatively impact your teeth and sometimes improve their function.Many patients have one or more issues that negatively impact their teeth. Our cosmetic dentist can help address these. Treatments that…
If your dentures don't fit anymore or have some missing teeth, you need a denture reline to make them fit and look good again. Denture relining is the best option if you have weak or damaged teeth that cannot be used as anchors to retain your dentures. If you have natural teeth, the dentist will…
Treating crooked teeth does not just improve your smile's appearance; it can also improve your dental health. Clear braces can straighten teeth, offering numerous benefits: Lower risks of tooth decay Lower risks of gum disease Decreased tooth or jaw pain Improved digestion Improved speechEven though they do not utilize traditional wires, brackets, and bands, clear…
Before the invention of dental implants, the only options available to replace a lost tooth were dentures or bridges. Today, dental implants offer a solution that looks and feels like a natural tooth. They are attractive and comfortable, and they provide many advantages.If you are considering replacing a lost tooth with an implant, there are…
If you are not happy with your smile, dental veneers could be just what you need to feel good about yourself. This restorative approach can transform the structure and appearance of a tooth. You do not have to be embarrassed any longer when you look in the mirror. Your dentist can repair even the most…