Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship ProgramTucson, AZ
Advanced Family Dentistry of Tucson is pleased to announce our annual scholarship program geared towards dental and pre-dental students in the United States. Dr. Payam Asadi is passionate about dentistry and understands the importance of financial support as a student, as he worked during college and dental school. That’s why Advanced Family Dentistry is offering two $1000 scholarships to one dental student and one pre-dental student towards their goal of becoming a dentist.
If you are currently enrolled in a dental or pre-dental program at an accredited college or university, simply write a 500-word essay on the following topic: Importance of dental care to overall wellness.
How to Enter:
- Write an original, 500-word essay on the topic of “importance of oral health to overall wellness”.
- Include your name, address, email, phone number, university and year of graduation in the header of your essay.
- Essay must be original and be sure to proofread for proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Email your completed essay and photo of yourself as an attachment to [email protected] using your student email address before deadline
Eligibility Requirements & Fine Print:
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited dental school or pre-dental program as a full-time student at the time of submission.
- Applicants must follow all application guidelines outlined above.
- Only one entry per student.
- By entering the Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship Program, you also agree to have your name published on tucsonazdentistry.com and Advanced Family Dentistry’s social media profiles. No other personal information will be revealed or shared without your express written permission, and it will be used only for the purpose of contacting you to distribute your prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
- Please be sure to submit your essays before December 15th.
Three Benefits Of Dental Implants
Dental implants are highly recommended when it comes to replacing missing teeth. These oral prosthetics are surgically inserted into your jawbone, replacing the root that came out when you lost a tooth.Replacing lost teeth with dental implants requires minor oral surgery, and the implant is given up to six months to fuse with surrounding bone…
What Happens During A Dental Crown Procedure
A cosmetic dentist can use a dental crown to improve your dental health. A tooth with severe decay or discoloration can be depressing. The infection could reach the pulp at any time. Placing a custom-fit dental crown can protect your tooth from further damage and injury. If you want to know more about the steps…
Ask A Dentist: What Are Some Cosmetic Dentistry Options?
Cosmetic dentistry includes a range of services that improve the person’s smile by addressing cosmetic imperfections with the teeth, gums, jaw alignment, and more. It is helpful to have a good understanding of the more common services that are generally offered by cosmetic dentistry practices to determine if treatment is right for your needs.Every cosmetic…
Why You Should Remove Clear Aligners While Eating
Clear aligners are made for the sole purpose of aligning your teeth. The aligners are fragile and can break or crack under intense pressure. This renders them ineffective. Here is why you should remove aligners while eating.Clear aligners are plastic in nature. These are made from a thermoplastic material that cures into hard plastic. This…
Dental Issues Treated By An Emergency Dentist
Experiencing dental trauma or severe oral health conditions can require a visit to the emergency dentist. Read on to learn about dental issues that an emergency dentist can address. While certain situations are straightforward to diagnose and treat, emergency dentists may also diagnose and treat more difficult issues.Many people do not visit the emergency dentist…