Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship ProgramTucson, AZ
Advanced Family Dentistry of Tucson is pleased to announce our annual scholarship program geared towards dental and pre-dental students in the United States. Dr. Payam Asadi is passionate about dentistry and understands the importance of financial support as a student, as he worked during college and dental school. That’s why Advanced Family Dentistry is offering two $1000 scholarships to one dental student and one pre-dental student towards their goal of becoming a dentist.
If you are currently enrolled in a dental or pre-dental program at an accredited college or university, simply write a 500-word essay on the following topic: Importance of dental care to overall wellness.
How to Enter:
- Write an original, 500-word essay on the topic of “importance of oral health to overall wellness”.
- Include your name, address, email, phone number, university and year of graduation in the header of your essay.
- Essay must be original and be sure to proofread for proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Email your completed essay and photo of yourself as an attachment to [email protected] using your student email address before deadline
Eligibility Requirements & Fine Print:
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited dental school or pre-dental program as a full-time student at the time of submission.
- Applicants must follow all application guidelines outlined above.
- Only one entry per student.
- By entering the Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship Program, you also agree to have your name published on tucsonazdentistry.com and Advanced Family Dentistry’s social media profiles. No other personal information will be revealed or shared without your express written permission, and it will be used only for the purpose of contacting you to distribute your prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
- Please be sure to submit your essays before December 15th.
Clear aligners are made for the sole purpose of aligning your teeth. The aligners are fragile and can break or crack under intense pressure. This renders them ineffective. Here is why you should remove aligners while eating.Clear aligners are plastic in nature. These are made from a thermoplastic material that cures into hard plastic. This…
Experiencing dental trauma or severe oral health conditions can require a visit to the emergency dentist. Read on to learn about dental issues that an emergency dentist can address. While certain situations are straightforward to diagnose and treat, emergency dentists may also diagnose and treat more difficult issues.Many people do not visit the emergency dentist…
If you suspect you have cavities, you might be wondering how long you can wait before seeking cavity treatment. The simple answer is that the longer you delay restorative dental treatment for tooth decay, the more damage occurs to the teeth. When you notice the toothache or feel a hole in your tooth, you should…
Many individuals are familiar with gum disease. What may be unknown, however, is the relationship of diabetes to problems with the gums. Diabetes is the result of multiple diseases within the body that accumulate from too much sugar in the bloodstream. Sugar often becomes the culprit that is responsible for an individual's gum disease. Continue…
If you have ever dealt with a damaged tooth, you would know the importance of quick dental restoration treatment, particularly those provided through same day dentistry. A damaged tooth can be painful and cause inconvenience, so it can be exasperating to have to wait hours for a dental appointment or to get a new dental…