Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship ProgramTucson, AZ
Advanced Family Dentistry of Tucson is pleased to announce our annual scholarship program geared towards dental and pre-dental students in the United States. Dr. Payam Asadi is passionate about dentistry and understands the importance of financial support as a student, as he worked during college and dental school. That’s why Advanced Family Dentistry is offering two $1000 scholarships to one dental student and one pre-dental student towards their goal of becoming a dentist.
If you are currently enrolled in a dental or pre-dental program at an accredited college or university, simply write a 500-word essay on the following topic: Importance of dental care to overall wellness.
How to Enter:
- Write an original, 500-word essay on the topic of “importance of oral health to overall wellness”.
- Include your name, address, email, phone number, university and year of graduation in the header of your essay.
- Essay must be original and be sure to proofread for proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Email your completed essay and photo of yourself as an attachment to [email protected] using your student email address before deadline
Eligibility Requirements & Fine Print:
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited dental school or pre-dental program as a full-time student at the time of submission.
- Applicants must follow all application guidelines outlined above.
- Only one entry per student.
- By entering the Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship Program, you also agree to have your name published on tucsonazdentistry.com and Advanced Family Dentistry’s social media profiles. No other personal information will be revealed or shared without your express written permission, and it will be used only for the purpose of contacting you to distribute your prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
- Please be sure to submit your essays before December 15th.
A bridge is a custom-made fixed dentistry restoration to fill the gap left by one or more missing teeth. The bridge restores dental function and helps preserve the appearance of your face. The dentist will recommend a suitable type of dental bridge based on the specific needs of the patient. This article covers what you…
Dental fillings are made of artificial substances, and they are used to fill the holes in your tooth left due to decay. They can also fix damaged, cracked, or broken teeth. Fillings are needed to help restore the structure of your tooth and help aid in your dental health for years to come. A dental filling…
Are you preparing yourself for your upcoming root canal treatment? Good idea. When you are ready, the entire root canal process is one that will be much simpler for you. Since one of your teeth is in jeopardy, it is vital for you to take any measures so that you can save the tooth. Keeping…
Invisalign® clear aligners might be ideal for you if you do not want to deal with a mouth full of metal. The treatment involves using clear aligner trays to push your teeth to a better alignment. Braces are the oldest way to straighten teeth, and they are still an effective solution. It just so happens…
In a recent survey conducted by Contemporary Clinical Trials, nearly 1 in 5 parents surveyed admitted that they believed that baby teeth do not matter. However, this mindset could not be further from the truth. Although baby teeth are only around for a fraction of a person’s life, they serve an essential role in growth…