Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship ProgramTucson, AZ
Advanced Family Dentistry of Tucson is pleased to announce our annual scholarship program geared towards dental and pre-dental students in the United States. Dr. Payam Asadi is passionate about dentistry and understands the importance of financial support as a student, as he worked during college and dental school. That’s why Advanced Family Dentistry is offering two $1000 scholarships to one dental student and one pre-dental student towards their goal of becoming a dentist.
If you are currently enrolled in a dental or pre-dental program at an accredited college or university, simply write a 500-word essay on the following topic: Importance of dental care to overall wellness.
How to Enter:
- Write an original, 500-word essay on the topic of “importance of oral health to overall wellness”.
- Include your name, address, email, phone number, university and year of graduation in the header of your essay.
- Essay must be original and be sure to proofread for proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Email your completed essay and photo of yourself as an attachment to [email protected] using your student email address before deadline
Eligibility Requirements & Fine Print:
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited dental school or pre-dental program as a full-time student at the time of submission.
- Applicants must follow all application guidelines outlined above.
- Only one entry per student.
- By entering the Advanced Family Dentistry Scholarship Program, you also agree to have your name published on tucsonazdentistry.com and Advanced Family Dentistry’s social media profiles. No other personal information will be revealed or shared without your express written permission, and it will be used only for the purpose of contacting you to distribute your prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
- Please be sure to submit your essays before December 15th.
A restorative dentist primarily focuses on improving a patient’s oral health and ability to function (e.g., chew food) after damage to teeth and the gums occurs. However, restorative dentistry also offers cosmetic benefits as well. This review discusses the ways in which visiting a restorative dentist can help your smile.Some of the more common restorative…
All-on-4® dental implants are an essential part of modern dentistry. The All-on-4 implant procedure allows a full arch of teeth to be replaced by using just four titanium implants strategically placed in the jawbone as opposed to implants for each tooth.While an important breakthrough, the science behind it wasn’t perfected overnight. The procedure is a…
After a dentist discovers dental decay, they may fill the removed area with a dental filling. Whether you require a new or replacement dental filling, it’s essential to consider your options. Dental fillings can be composed of several materials, but the two main types are amalgam (silver) and composite (white).While the American Dental Association (ADA)…
Permanent teeth are intended to last a lifetime, but sometimes a dentist must pull a tooth if it is impacted, crowded, or damaged beyond repair. After a dentist has exhausted all other treatment options, tooth extraction may be the most suitable way to treat the problem.Here are five reasons why your dentist may recommend tooth…
While many believe that orthodontics are purely aesthetic treatments, they offer more than what meets the eye. Crooked teeth can be more challenging to clean, which puts the health of teeth and gums at jeopardy. Also, misaligned teeth can unbalance the bite, which can lead to jaw discomfort, migraines, and other symptoms of TMJ disorder.When…